• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New additions!!!

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
Got to pick up some new Ts today at the show today.

C.lividus
H.gigas
I.mira
K.brunnipes
P.sazimai
_20180204_133253.JPG

C.lividus
_20180204_131518.JPG

H.gigas
_20180204_133049.JPG

Also picked up this pretty girl today too, female hypo cinder corn snake.
_20180204_134917.JPG

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Got to pick up some new Ts today at the show today.

C.lividus
H.gigas
I.mira
K.brunnipes
P.sazimai
View attachment 27997
C.lividus
View attachment 27998
H.gigas
View attachment 27999
Also picked up this pretty girl today too, female hypo cinder corn snake.
View attachment 28000

Congrats on some lovely newbies but the corn snake looks more like a reverse okeetee to me.

Hypo cinder (photo courtesy of Ian's Vivarium)

Reverse Okeetee (photo courtesy of Ian's Vivarium)

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
Congrats on some lovely newbies but the corn snake looks more like a reverse okeetee to me.

Hypo cinder (photo courtesy of Ian's Vivarium)

Reverse Okeetee (photo courtesy of Ian's Vivarium)
Thanks enn, wasn't sure exactly what she was, she was sold as a white corn but on the corn snake morph chart it looked like this.
_20180204_152552.JPG
the chart said this was a cinder, and she looks a lot like this so thought it was probably this for sure, since her pattern is almost identical to this on her tail.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thanks enn, wasn't sure exactly what she was, she was sold as a white corn but on the corn snake morph chart it looked like this.View attachment 28003 the chart said this was a cinder, and she looks a lot like this so thought it was probably this for sure, since her pattern is almost identical to this on her tail.

I always loved Reverse Okeetees. They're a selectively bred morph and I was once lucky enough to breed one back when they were quite rare. A good site for morph ID is http://iansvivarium.com/morphs/.

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
I always loved Reverse Okeetees. They're a selectively bred morph and I was once lucky enough to breed one back when they were quite rare. A good site for morph ID is http://iansvivarium.com/morphs/.
Thanks again enny, I hate when people list stuff under simple common names so you have to search to find out exactly what you just got but either way im happy, still got a great deal and she's a absolute sweetheart.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thanks again enny, I hate when people list stuff under simple common names so you have to search to find out exactly what you just got but either way im happy, still got a great deal and she's a absolute sweetheart.

Happy to help. I've always had a soft spot for Corn Snakes, they're not as boring as some folks think.

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
Happy to help. I've always had a soft spot for Corn Snakes, they're not as boring as some folks think.
Not boring at all, never knew there was so many morphs of corn snakes, and you were totally right about what morph she is, it said reverse okeetee above the picture I posted yesterday, I just read the chart wrong.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Not boring at all, never knew there was so many morphs of corn snakes, and you were totally right about what morph she is, it said reverse okeetee above the picture I posted yesterday, I just read the chart wrong.

When I first started breeding Corns there were 4 morphs now I think it are nearer 700 :rolleyes:

Latest posts