• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New addition to the family & a molt!

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
So everyone I have big big news! My LP molted last night, not sure what time, but I checked on her at 2:30pm and she was hanging out in the corner of her tank. And around 7:30pm my mom came home with a surprise for me which turned out to be a Chilean Rose hair!!!!!!! :D I think he is about 4.5 inches, and looks like a male (I think). He is a very nice T! And boy is he stubborn and slowwww! HAHA After I put him in his new home, I looked down and saw that Legs has successfully molted!! I was so happy! She is about 1 inch bigger and doing great!!! Pics will be up here soon so keep a look out!

Happy Mom Here!!:)

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
after almost 20 years in this hobby, I still don't know whats' more exciting. New T day, or Molt day, Congrats on getting both at once.

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
after almost 20 years in this hobby, I still don't know whats' more exciting. New T day, or Molt day, Congrats on getting both at once.
Thank you Kenny I am just bursting with excitement!! I love this hobby!!!!:D I have a feeling I am going to be a T Hoarder when I am older LOL (but a good hoarder-not a bad one)

Latest posts