• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Neoholothele Incei communal advice

Dusty1

3 Year Member
I’m thinking about doing a Neoholothele Incei communal and have seen a few people being successful with these on some you tube videos, does anyone have any experience with this and be able to share any advice/tips here. Thanks

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Never tried one but would certainly like to at some point :)
Some people have not had the greatest of success with doing this but I believe it's due to not keeping them in a big enough enclosure? This of course will depend on how many slings you are wishing to keep together?
It's experimental either way but I wish you luck :)

Dusty1

3 Year Member
Never tried one but would certainly like to at some point :)
Some people have not had the greatest of success with doing this but I believe it's due to not keeping them in a big enough enclosure? This of course will depend on how many slings you are wishing to keep together?
It's experimental either way but I wish you luck :)
I’ve seen mixed reviews so not sure whether to try this or not, I was thinking to start with 5-7?and see how it goes although ile probably do a bit more research before giving it a go
I’ve heard that also on the enclosure size so will keep that in mind.
Thanks for your advice

CritterKeeper79

Would love to do an Monocentropus balfouri communal one day. Since it’s the only tarantula that seems to thrive in a communal setting. I actually thought about ordering a communal P. metallica because you can get a good deal on say 5 and just keep them solitary, when they arrive. :)

Latest posts