• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Neith setting up her trip wires.

khatchet

3 Year Member
Cool mine was very active tho. I was always told it would be like a pet rook. I have a pink toe and a obt. My rose was more active then eather of them. It seems yours is very active to.

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
Oh god yeah, she never stops. She'll be lazy for about a day, then hyper for like 2 days, Just being all cool and awesome to watch. They def have the "pet rock" nickname very wrong! Cause I was told that too, and nope, shes the opposite of that. I held a pink toe recently! Man he was cool! He was quite fast though, I had to be quick letting him run from hand to hand. Lmao, he projectile pooped directly at my boyfriend and hit him square on. I could not stop laughing. Definitely a really cool T. I think thats my next pick after a Red Knee. Def. That poop though...that was a first, my rosie has never pooped like that. We were warned he likes to do that, but it still got me. He was cool, not agressive at all, just fast.

khatchet

3 Year Member
Pink toe was my 1st they are fast but there are some that make them look slow.
I miss my rose i may get another rose and a indian ornmental. I wanted to start breeding pink toe but i start my schooling soon and im not sure i will have the time to breed.

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
My Rose is right now being so comical and awesome!!!! Fed her, shes got like...4 large crickets hanging outta her mouth, setting up more webbing (she has webbing everywhere now) and standing up on her tippy toes.

Finally seen her drink without a sponge too! All good there!!!

I have more awesome videos of her, so if anyone wants to see them, I'll post them in this thread for you guys. My fellow Rosie lovers!!!

Latest posts