• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

needing advice about feeding...

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
first off, i feed 1 roach about the size of the Ts abdomen twice a week to my slings. I feed every saturday/sunday and every tuesday/wednesday depending on my schedule.

Juvies i feed once a week, same rule of thumb, size of the abdomen for the prey.

sub adult (i don't have any adults yet) i feed every other week 2 roaches (it takes 2 of my roaches to be about the same size as the abdomen) and she'll attack both roaches and wander around with a fang in each one ;)

Solitude's Pierrot

3 Year Member
first off, i feed 1 roach about the size of the Ts abdomen twice a week to my slings. I feed every saturday/sunday and every tuesday/wednesday depending on my schedule.

Juvies i feed once a week, same rule of thumb, size of the abdomen for the prey.

sub adult (i don't have any adults yet) i feed every other week 2 roaches (it takes 2 of my roaches to be about the same size as the abdomen) and she'll attack both roaches and wander around with a fang in each one ;)

Thanks for the advice...

Latest posts