• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Need to sell off alot of my Ts

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
here is a list of what i am willing to sell. Will provide more info upon request . Ts sexed unless other wise noted.
-Pterinopelma sazimai 2.5" hold
-Psalmopoeus irminia 3"-suspect male sold
-Psalmopoeus cambridgei 1" on hold
-Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens 3" sold
-Monocentropus balfouri -sold
-Heteroscodra maculata-on sold
-Pternochilus murinus 3" sold
-Idiothele mira -mature male sold
-Ceratogyrus darlingi 1"sold
-Chilobrachys sp. kaeng krachan sold
-Chilobrachys dyscolus “blue” sold

Live arrival guaranteed. You must accept package on first delivery attempt. Temperature must be below 90°F or above 40°F. Must be 18 or older to purchase. U.S. sales only Refund Policy Issues with shipment must be reported to me via (email, or direct message) 2hours after the delivery. Photo's of DOA's must be provided with specimen/s cut in half, or a pin through the abdomen, or the deceased animal must be shipped back to me within 24 hours of receiving the package, at the purchasers expense. Refunds are money back without shipping cost reimbursed, or replacement spiders of equal value shipped at the purchasers expense. Not responsible for carrier delays. Freebies do not fall under LAG.

Last edited:

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The only slings i have left for sale are old world ones. Which are fast and have potent venom. I noticed in a different post you said you were new to Ts and wanted some thing more easy going.

Tammy Richardson

3 Year Member
here is a list of what i am willing to sell. Will provide more info upon request . Ts sexed unless other wise noted.
-Pterinopelma sazimai 2.5"
-Psalmopoeus irminia 3"-suspect male
-Psalmopoeus cambridgei 1"
-Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens 3"
-Monocentropus balfouri -sold
-Heteroscodra maculata-on hold
-Pternochilus murinus 3"
-Idiothele mira -mature male 2.5"
-Ceratogyrus darlingi 1"
-Chilobrachys sp. kaeng krachan -on hold
-Chilobrachys dyscolus “blue”-on hold

Live arrival guaranteed. You must accept package on first delivery attempt. Temperature must be below 90°F or above 40°F. Must be 18 or older to purchase. U.S. sales only Refund Policy Issues with shipment must be reported to me via (email, or direct message) 2hours after the delivery. Photo's of DOA's must be provided with specimen/s cut in half, or a pin through the abdomen, or the deceased animal must be shipped back to me within 24 hours of receiving the package, at the purchasers expense. Refunds are money back without shipping cost reimbursed, or replacement spiders of equal value shipped at the purchasers expense. Not responsible for carrier delays. Freebies do not fall under LAG.

Latest posts