• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need Suggestions

Zurchiboy

3 Year Member
So about a day ago. I accidentally dropped a 1/2 inch dubia ****roach into our slings enclosure when putting it back after it had escaped. It immediately ran into the burrow of our sling. I tried waiting and checked every hour or so hoping the sling which is just under an inch DLS will chase it out but hasn't done so. How would you guys suggest going about getting it out with keeping the damage to its burrow at a minimum. I don't want a rotting roach in their if it in fact wasn't eaten by the sling. I am unable to confirm that it was eaten or killed. has not reappeared.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
They burrow. It's probably dug down in hiding. They won't harm the sling or rot like scoolman said

Zurchiboy

3 Year Member
ok cool. I am just worried that it kicked out the T from its burrow. It is not reclusive anymore. On the other hand it molted 2 weeks ago. could be new personality.

Zurchiboy

3 Year Member
It was cool watching it much away. It decided too eat out in the open and doesn't really uses its burrow anymore. Only bolts into it when frightened.

Latest posts