• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need some tips on how to rehouse my king baboon T

Rico1418

3 Year Member
I got the perfect mix of soil to rehouse my T now how do I get the it out its current home ten inch of soil that been borrowed through without hurting it got me scratching my head any suggestions greatly appreciated TIA

Pearl Dusenbery

3 Year Member
It's best to wait till it comes out. If u try to dig it out u could hurt it real bad or kill it. If it's never out during the day then try at night when it's most likely to b out and about.

Rico1418

3 Year Member
Thanks.. I understand the danger but this is how I got it. It looks like it's due for
image.jpg
a change but she doesn't come out at all the dumb crickets jump right in her hole.

Rico1418

3 Year Member
Yea I got tired of waiting I figured carefully removing dirt til I get close enough to trap her in a bowl guess is best to start with the dirt closest to her start hole cause she's at farthest from it I could clearly see her from the bottom of the tank.

Latest posts