• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need help identifying this jumping spider i found in my room

Jaszz

20210413_125757.jpg

If this is a black spider will greenish eyes im guessing it is a male. Depending on where you live it could be many different species, it could be a regal jumping spider, ( the most common to keep) oh ya, i forgot to mention there is 5000 known species of jumping spider, the tan jumping spider is also common if it is well tan/gray. I will leave an image of the Platycryptus/tan jumping spider and one of a regal jumping spider. Good luck figuring it out!

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    13.7 KB · Views: 6
  • download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 5
  • download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 6

Jaszz

If this is a black spider will greenish eyes im guessing it is a male. Depending on where you live it could be many different species, it could be a regal jumping spider, ( the most common to keep) oh ya, i forgot to mention there is 5000 known species of jumping spider, the tan jumping spider is also common if it is well tan/gray. I will leave an image of the Platycryptus/tan jumping spider and one of a regal jumping spider. Good luck figuring it out!
Its a tan color and has 2 red stripes have him in a little tub with a lid so sorry for the fogy picture

Latest posts