• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

N. Incei Gold pairing

jrh3

3 Year Member
@Casey K. The male is fertile ;) pulled this sac after 20 days. Looks like all are EWL.
29AC3E9F-30B4-4B80-A181-202365595596.jpeg
C7E2D7C5-9C18-43F9-BC89-525354D45AC8.jpeg

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Casey K. The male is fertile ;) pulled this sac after 20 days. Looks like all are EWL.View attachment 51753View attachment 51754

Woot!!! Congrats on the sac! I housed the male with my female and he is doing wonderful in there with her. I haven't seen anything yet but I don't watch them all night, either, lol....The good thing is my female molted not long before you sent him to me so we should be good to go! :)

jrh3

3 Year Member
Woot!!! Congrats on the sac! I housed the male with my female and he is doing wonderful in there with her. I haven't seen anything yet but I don't watch them all night, either, lol....The good thing is my female molted not long before you sent him to me so we should be good to go! :)
Good to hear, he does his best work at night, haha!!! One time he wouldn’t move toward the female, I cut the lights off and in 5 minutes he was making a move.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Good to hear, he does his best work at night, haha!!! One time he wouldn’t move toward the female, I cut the lights off and in 5 minutes he was making a move.

Well isn't that usually how it works? Haha!! My male G. pulchripes does the same thing.