• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My tiny LP sling

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Just got this little fellow as a freebie on an order from PNW but it seemed unreasonable to put it in an Amac container (behind the vial) that would be 100x the sling, so it went into the next size vial than it came in with substrate and moss.

IMG_20200410_155244.jpg

What do y'all think of this for-now setup?

Last edited:

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
The little guy will be fine in there. They are great feisty tarantulas. I didn't think too much of mine at first I'll be completely honest but it's is proving me wrong now and beginning to show a spark of living up to the Lasiodora name.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Put the tiniest albit injured pinhead B. lat in with the LP today, it got it no problem.

Hard to grab the 1mm nymphs and not semi-smush them lol

timc

3 Year Member
Awesome! I honestly think LPs are the most underrated tarantula in the hobby. It’s not a brightly colored old world fossorial? Oh no! It only eats like a champ and grows to a ridiculous size before you know it. And they’re cheap to boot. Color me jealous of your little girl!