• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My tiny Antilles Pinktoe!

Mad cat lady

3 Year Member
I jusy got her today! so cute :)

Attachments

• 034.JPG
    034.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 23

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
She is lovely, it's just a pity about the negative comments i'm getting from family and "friends" on FB! :mad:
What comments are you getting? I would just ignore it we all know how misunderstood tarantulas are people always make idiotic comments llike "aren't you scared they Will get out and attack you?" It still amazes me the conclusions people jump to. I have banned all my ts from owning flick knives so don't worry too much about them ganging up on me

Mad cat lady

3 Year Member
It's stupid comments like " i've stood on better" and "yuk why do you want to keep something horrible like that" and i had a really offensive comment from 2 family members so i can't be bothered talking to them now, i politely told them to mind their own business and not tell me whay to keep in my house, and not to bother visiting!! I don't mind if anybody asks if they bite or are poisonus, that's fair enough. I tell some ignorant people i padlock the lid of their tank in case they attack me during the night :D

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I get comments like that but I'm not polite like you! I make rude comments back about running people over I never manage to keep a lid on it where any of my animals are concerned

Mad cat lady

3 Year Member
I wasn't that polite, just told them if they had nothing nice to say then don't make negative comments about my choice of pets and don't bother coming to my house! I'm the same with the cats, if people don't like them then they're not welcome! I've always found spiders fascinating and never thought i'd end up with 2 of my own :) I saw a nice Mexican red knee......

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I wasn't that polite, just told them if they had nothing nice to say then don't make negative comments about my choice of pets and don't bother coming to my house! I'm the same with the cats, if people don't like them then they're not welcome! I've always found spiders fascinating and never thought i'd end up with 2 of my own :) I saw a nice Mexican red knee......
I think you should get the red knee! Definitely they are cooler then penguin pee ! Treat yourself .

Mad cat lady

3 Year Member
I'll have to work on my husband to let me have that one, she's quite big and £150! I always worry about buying an expensive one in case it dies the next day! I was thinking i should get a smaller one for much less and watch it grow. The same shop has a little OBT as well, very pretty but very bad tempered, and i'd loke a Cobalt blue, think i'm getting hooked!!

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'll have to work on my husband to let me have that one, she's quite big and £150! I always worry about buying an expensive one in case it dies the next day! I was thinking i should get a smaller one for much less and watch it grow. The same shop has a little OBT as well, very pretty but very bad tempered, and i'd loke a Cobalt blue, think i'm getting hooked!!
Yes consider yourself addicted! That's expensive for a red knee I prefer to buy slings.How many cats have you got ?

Mad cat lady

3 Year Member
Yes consider yourself addicted! That's expensive for a red knee I prefer to buy slings.How many cats have you got ?
I have 3 cats, all rescues, including one feral and they're gorgeous :) There's 3 rabbits too and i have coldwater & tropical fish and now the spider collection begins :)

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've got three cats as well all black and white and an ex racehorses who is a total jack the lad.

Latest posts