• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My T Trading Spree

Dupid22

3 Year Member
So I'll start of with a shout out to @octanejunkie because both of these recent trades were with him, and I won't hesitate to trade with him again!

First trade, my mature male GBB for a P. Regalis (unsexed 1.5in):
C. Cyaneopubescense, up to this point, is my absolute favorite T to raise from a sling. And it was not easy to give him away, but really wanted my first pokie and couldn't turn down his trade offer. Needless to say the trade was agreed upon and tarantulas were cross shipped successfully (even with USPS delays around Easter). And fingers crossed for a successful pairing with his female GBB this weekend..

And then (I **** you not) less than a week later we traded again!
my 5 communal M. Balfouri slings for SOME GBB babies!
Yes I couldn't stay away from the beloved GBB for more than a week! But just like my last trade Mr. Octanejunkie I have zero complaints and won't hesitate to trade in the future.

I wanted to post this because I honestly didn't know trading T's was actually a thing. And now I feel like this is the coolest thing ever!

So thank you @octanejunkie for being my first ;)..., and second.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Cool SO, man thanks!

Glad the regalis is making you happy

You will get GBB slings, my man, I'm gonna do my best!

Ps. How's the T albopilosus sling doing?

Dupid22

3 Year Member
Just molted over last weekend, and has already been out of it's burro and eager for a meal. I fed it big meal worm last night and it ate like a champ! Super happy, I love when they are good eaters (it helps that I don't have regular/consistent feeding times, but still).

Latest posts