• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My strange kids

Allthingsterrarium

3 Year Member
Hello everybody! In addition to October, my little Mexican fireleg tarantula (brachypelma boehmei) I also have a nice little menagerie of other pets, most of terrarium related, at least I will within the next few months.

I have a little pacman frog named Button because he's round (probably Ceratophrys ornata but possibly Ceratophrys cranwelli) I have some pictures of him from a few months ago and he's not too much bigger but I still have to figure out how to upload them.

I have two tomato frogs on special order right now and they should be here in a few weeks. I'll be naming them Beefsteak and Roma after tomatoes XD (Dyscophus insularis)

I'm about to order a male Jackson's chameleon. I'm not sure of a name yet but due to appearance I think it should be triceratops related. (Chamaeleo jacksonii)

I'll be getting a bearded dragon sometime within the next few months, still not sure the name yet. (Pogona vitticeps)

I'll be getting a somewhat rare yet beautiful lizard called a Jeweled Lacerta later in the year, lot of name possibilities for this one (Lacerta lepida)

I'll also be ordering an eastern garter snake this upcoming spring, if it's a female I'll name her Isis because Isis was often depicted with a cobra in artwork and if it's a male I'll name him Apep, after the Egyptian serpent God. (Thamnophis sirtalis)

Finally, 4 days ago I became a slave to a wonderful German wirehaired pointer I named Alaska. I've attached a picture of her.

I hope to have more pictures soon I will share as soon as I fix my camera.

Attachments

• my hopeful puppy.jpg
    my hopeful puppy.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts