• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My second T ! :D

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
Soooo happy, got my second T today, its a little, about an inch, slightly bigger, Usambara Baboon :D My phone takes terrible pictures, he or she looks brown in the photos, but really has a very beautiful orange color.

littleguy1.jpg

littleguy2.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Im in love, lol. No name yet.

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
Hello
Very nice, hope you have loads of fun. Usambara baboon/Pterinochilus murinus, obt loads of attitude.

Ha yeah, I heard they are quick to anger. No articulating hairs so sooner to bite. As it is now, its really cool, but I don't imagine I will be able to handle it much. Beautiful though, looking forward to its webs, its already started. Fun to watch, active little guy :)

TJB13

3 Year Member
P murinus is a beautiful species. I would never let it close to my hand. Mine has ran up my tongs in the blink of an eye during a transfer. However when I'm not annoying her she just hides all her beauty in her self made tunnel.

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
:D Thanks everyone! Yeah I took that pic during a transfer, and he or she stayed cool on my hand, but in the tank, I seen it dart across the tank, exactly like in the blink of an eye. So fast. I cannot wait until I see those beautiful web tunnels and orange color! Right now, it reminds me of a cocoa or cinnamon color. But its coming! Stoked. Thanks again :D

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
:D Thanks everyone! Yeah I took that pic during a transfer, and he or she stayed cool on my hand, but in the tank, I seen it dart across the tank, exactly like in the blink of an eye. So fast. I cannot wait until I see those beautiful web tunnels and orange color! Right now, it reminds me of a cocoa or cinnamon color. But its coming! Stoked. Thanks again :D
I've said this before,and I'd probably say it a lot more. This is a hobby of fun, excitement and enjoyment. Enjoy it 100% or more, its all about having fun and the love for it.

Latest posts