• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Other Babies!!!

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
IMG_0117.jpg Sally!!!

awww.jpg Sammy Doo (Recently passed, bone cancer, RIP, I miss her to death :'( )
IMG_2199.jpg

babygirl.jpg
Lol, My Fancy mouse Fuzzle!!!!
queen of the world.jpg

Mantis.jpg Ripley.

0729111421a.jpg

Thor and Nanook.

I LOVE ALL LIFE!!!!!!

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
All of your babies are adorable! A lot of people hate rats but I love them, they are very smart and loveable, I had one that loved to curl up in my hoodie pocket lol :p
She loved cherrios too!

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
All of your babies are adorable! A lot of people hate rats but I love them, they are very smart and loveable, I had one that loved to curl up in my hoodie pocket lol :p
She loved cherrios too!

Awwww, mine loves curling up in my hoodie too! Haha, I just did hear they like cheerios, I'm gonna have to get some. So nice to hear out of someone besides me (specially a another girl) that you love rats!!! People think I'm odd for my love of Rats and Arachnids.

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
Yeah everyone I know thinks I am a big weirdo since I have such love for all types of animals, from Dogs to rats, to Tarantulas they look at me like I have 2 heads lol