• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My new enclosure

Antsman

3 Year Member
I just got it setup and ready for her arrival.She'll be here Wednesday. Nothing fancy, but it'll work.

wv8Y6qgH4UqG78Xd70j0fTRICSBQG0cVlgv4Px7jpt-4Pp7N-bY1PeX3v5cSE7e4qSPGj12A6g=w1366-h768-no

3uiBks1t-6hojpjt1OWL_WzMEJgNtCLfaQusGwd4PBRAw6QhsecGUDzz8HUqxxfFb9i8oWvePA=w1366-h768-no

Antsman

3 Year Member
I added 3" more substrate, lowest point is now 5" from the top, and removed most of the moss and made it a bit more friendly.
I had no idea they were so fragile.

Nicolas C

3 Year Member
Sounds good, beautiful enclosure. You could have left the sphag moss without any issues: when young, they sometimes use it as a hide. But for a rosea, it's not necessary to have moss which keeps moisture as they like it rather dry.

What size will your rosea be?

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

Nicolas C

3 Year Member
Ok, got the answer: around 3"? It'll be fine then. When they are that size, they do climb but don't fall very often and as they are light, there is no problems with your new enclosure.

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

Latest posts