• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My New Awesomely Geeky Tattoo

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
I've had this tatto planned for almost 3 years now, and in March I updated my design idea and last night at 5pm it finally came to life. I love my tattoo artist and am sad I will be moving so far way cause he captured exactly what I wanted off of a description, and got the perfect coloration of a hard to describe color and he did so amazing.
20160602_191358.jpg

That shade of blue was so hard to describe, and he had to create that color and he did amazing. Anyone know what this is? I'm sure someone out there loves the X-Men as much as me haha.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Love ink. I want to say nightcrawler because of color, eyes and tail but it's so impish and adorable I'm not sure.
(Bamph spelling? )

Last edited:

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
It is indeed a Bamf!

Which is a baby/chibi Nightcrawler. At least the blue ones are. There are red Bamfs which are evil ones, which are Azazel's.

But did he not do a fantastic job recreating the Nightcrawler blue? I mean I had gave him a comic (Amazing Xmen #1, the new storyline) as a reference but he still had to create that blue with the colors he had.

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
Thanks!

I really got into X-Men because of how many powerful females there are despite the name. In fact, Nightcrawler/Bamf (who [Bamf] is of undeterminate gender I would like to point out) is my only not female represented X-Men tattoo of the 3 I now have. One is based off of Psylocke, one incorporates Dazzler, Emma Frost/White Queen and Outlaw into one tattoo and now my Bamf.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks!

I really got into X-Men because of how many powerful females there are despite the name. In fact, Nightcrawler/Bamf (who [Bamf] is of undeterminate gender I would like to point out) is my only not female represented X-Men tattoo of the 3 I now have. One is based off of Psylocke, one incorporates Dazzler, Emma Frost/White Queen and Outlaw into one tattoo and now my Bamf.
Can you show the others? I'm curious now :)

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
Cool:) I've often thought of getting the red oak tree my dads ashes are under put on my shoulder. Maybe a few scorpions and tarantulas on the trunk :)
Nice always a good idea to have meaning to them! Other than being geeky all of mine also have personal meaning to me. I want to get the fourth one I have corrected/covered and I just came up with an idea so imma have to see if my artist thinks its doable haha.

Yes, its in theme :p

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Nice always a good idea to have meaning to them! Other than being geeky all of mine also have personal meaning to me. I want to get the fourth one I have corrected/covered and I just came up with an idea so imma have to see if my artist thinks its doable haha.

Yes, its in theme :p
Apply for the show Tattoo Nightmares, get it covered for free and be on TV ;)

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
Haha not if the camera adds five pounds! And my tattoo is *not* a nightmare, it was done well I just don't feel like its me. It was my first and it was coapprovrd by my mom when I was 18. Like I was talking about what to get with her etc

Last edited: