• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My fur babies

Miya sishairy

So I've been a t fan for 20 years my story goes like this....
A friend of my partner had us t sit his b smithy it got me hooked he then gave my partner a sling of the same species which I ended up being the husband I cared for it for 3 years and the relationship ended between myself and my partner and being the total ****wamble he was he took the t aswel found out a month later my poor t baby had died as he didn't have a clue what to do with it roll on 3 years and I had a brain fart moment and bought an obt sling it sadly died 24 hours after taking it home ‍♀️ so I returned it back to the reptile shop and they couldn't understand what had happened so offered me another sling a red island bird eater i had him for 7 years and woke to find him in a death curl I was devastated so kinda went off the hobby for a while 4 years till this year and lockdown I bought my a seemanii hes a total stunner and that got me hooked I now have 16 more slings, a scorpion and 3 geckos my collection contains
A seemanii
L parahybana
T albopilosus
L difficilis
2 x p sazmai
C elegans
P murinus
C dyscolus
A geniculata
N incei
P Metallica
P pulcher