• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My freshly Moulted Female Geniculata

SB300

I almost lost this girl to DKS (which I'm convinced came in through several hundred red runners I bought that all died within a few weeks of a twitchy jerky thing) several years ago it wiped out over 30 of my adult Ts most of them female plus about 10 jumpies I stopped collecting for a long time but have finally got back
She was very ill for a very long time but slowly recovered tho I never thought she would but she's back to normal now and takes out adult hissers with ease and gusto for every meal
IMG_20220917_200458_copy_360x322.jpg
She's one of my favourite Ts
SB

SB300

That used to be my entertainment she was in a fully planted bio exo and I would throw the Roach in to the furthest point away from her and she seemed to catch it simultaneously as it hit the floor no matter how far away or she'd catch it before it hit the floor when it hit a plant on the way down just incredibly speed/agility for a big bulky T
I'm actually rehousing her shortly back into an exo again as I feel she's back to full par again
SB

Latest posts