• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My First T

DevTheBoy00

YO! My name's Devin and I keep a pumpkin patch T. I've been keeping jumping spiders for a while now, but only just moved on to tarantulas. The pumpkin patch is my first and he's still a sling. You can see my pointer finger for scale! He's still very small, but I did my best to get my hands on a male so he would stay on the smaller side. His name is Oliver.
When I ordered him I thought he was going to be a lot bigger so I wasn't prepared with proper sized food for him,,, I ordered pinhead crickets from rainbow mealworms as soon as I opened his package. I cut up a cricket and threw in a leg for him. I've also been misting his enclosure regularly, but I'm stressed that he's gonna die on me. Crickets please come faster!!!!!!!!
1600889894067.png
1600889901554.png
1600889906643.png

Attachments

• 1600889959193.png
    1600889959193.png
    364.2 KB · Views: 0

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome to the addiction for tarantulas.
they are a nice speciEs but all Ts can become stressed if over exposed. A bit of cork bark or somewhere to hide is recommended. Once it’s settled in they’re decent little webbers.