• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Female Versicolor finally mated.

2G33K4U

3 Year Member
My Friend Leslie Williams allowed me to use her male Versicolor to mate with my female had 2 successful attempts from what i can tell. Now the waiting game and hope she drops a sack before she molts.

2G33K4U

3 Year Member
Worth a try i think since i will have many to work with. Doing it as a learning experience I want to see what they are like in a more natural environment. I will post info when i start it and keep a thread going with updates on it. Thats a bit down the road and depending on if the female drops a sac or molts before that.

MrBoom619

3 Year Member
Congrats on the successful pairings! I wouldn't recommend doing the communal setup. I've witnessed sac mates eating each other when I took longer than expected to separate them at 2nd instar. Keep her warm, feed her, and she should drop with in 30 - 35 days. Hope you yield a lot of babies! =)

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Congrats Dad! Just ordered my first Avics. Too many folks out there enjoying them so I figured I was missing out on something?

2G33K4U

3 Year Member
Picture of my Fatty :)
IMAG0352.jpg

IMAG0352.jpg
IMAG0353.jpg

Still no sack yet ...

Attachments

• IMAG0354.jpg
    IMAG0354.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
  • IMAG0355 (1).jpg