• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Black Beauty….

Sbirtell1

Every time I see her I ask her… “Girrrrrl, why you so beautiful?!?” >_< Queen Lilith!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2973.MOV
    10.5 MB
  • 139F2214-2EFA-4BC0-86B6-497383602F38.jpeg
    139F2214-2EFA-4BC0-86B6-497383602F38.jpeg
    395.3 KB · Views: 47

Randal M.

Every time I see her I ask her… “Girrrrrl, why you so beautiful?!?” >_< Queen Lilith!!!
That is amazing. The video is gorgeous. That solid black spider is the one that made me order my first slings like 7 months ago. My g. Pulchra just molted again and it's starting to get its darker coat. It's little behind is already jet black and fuzzy but the rest just isn't quite there yet. I'm guessing another molt or two and it will be pushing 2" or so. But two more molts could take a whole year . Thnx for sharing.. I like that yours was just sitting up high in the video.

tarantulas118

Dannnngg that thing is so pretty. I love pulchras! Although I suggest you replace the mesh lid with acrylic. a lot of things could go wrong my theraphosa stirmi almost died because of the mesh lid. Do you have anything like……cats?

Sbirtell1

That is amazing. The video is gorgeous. That solid black spider is the one that made me order my first slings like 7 months ago. My g. Pulchra just molted again and it's starting to get its darker coat. It's little behind is already jet black and fuzzy but the rest just isn't quite there yet. I'm guessing another molt or two and it will be pushing 2" or so. But two more molts could take a whole year . Thnx for sharing.. I like that yours was just sitting up high in the video.
Thank you! She’s the one who made me obsessed with T’s.

Critter

That great they r my favorite I hav 6 of them

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
I have two G pulchra that I got about 1.5 - 2” and both are about 4” plus in about a year/15 months. Summers get hot where I am, and I would feed them super worms about every other time, but I still think they have a growth spurt at about 2 inches. I fed them about every 3-4 days except when I thought they were plump enough.

I am curious if others have had this same experience.