• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Moving up?

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
So, while I have a job in a career field that is what my degree is in (sort of) and what I am getting my masters in..the job is not being all I had hoped for. I did expect it to be a foot in the door, not my ideal, but I was expected and told room to grow..but I have received less assitance and training then 2 others hired around the same or the same day as I was..and with my move, as stated in a former post, its quickly becoming not worth my (on a bad day) two hour drive. Yesterday I applied to a position more in-line with my hopes, and received a call back from the HR person today. Now I have an interivew scheduled for a Direct Care Professional in not the house I did apply to, but one when he read my resume/application thought could be a good fit. This is most definitely more inline with where I am going and a good entry position to get the experience I was told I would graduate to here.

Actually, it seems a lot of the current employees at my current company are feeling lack luster and let down and many are leaving I am hearing through the grapevine.

Latest posts