• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Most evil tarantula you've ever had? (jokingly speaking ik tarantulas aren't evil)

Jakub96

So your saying that I, even though they are pretty, should stay far away for now.. lol I have a b. smithi as my first, and am thinking of a second, they are addictive.. lol
Not saying stay away. Its up to you and how confident you feel really. Some ts will attack at the slightest disturbance, so always have to be prepared for that. Some have strong venom also

Make sure you do a lot of research and have a proper good think before committing to any spider

T Freak

Cobalt blue. She had the worst attitude ever. All it took is for me is to walk past the enclosure and she would go mad. Once she escaped, she chew through the mesh

Found her after 2 days in my air forces. Slept on sofa for those 2 days

Yeah. When i tried to catch in the bowl she run up my arm onto my back... quick f**kers. Lucky i did not get bitten. Had to use a cooking spoon to get it to move

Also this was my 3rd spider ever. Made a mistake there as i didn't know much about ts back then
I got a p Metallica as my 4th spider ever. So far so good. Only story I can think of tho is my nhandu coloratovillosus it’s a lil spunky. Attacked my tongs once and ran onto my hand when I first got it when rehousing it. It’s my first T.

New2T’s

3 Year Member
I got a p Metallica as my 4th spider ever. So far so good. Only story I can think of tho is my nhandu coloratovillosus it’s a lil spunky. Attacked my tongs once and ran onto my hand when I first got it when rehousing it. It’s my first T.
My N. Coloratovillosus is very spicy. Always in threat pose when I touch enclosure. When I open lid to give water or food she will start slapping. She’s a small juvie. My small juvie P. Sazimai is the same way

T Freak

My N. Coloratovillosus is very spicy. Always in threat pose when I touch enclosure. When I open lid to give water or food she will start slapping. She’s a small juvie. My small juvie P. Sazimai is the same way
Geez lol. Mines not that bad yet but guess we will see as it gets older it’s about 2.5 inches now I’d say.

Latest posts