• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

More news from my tarantula cabinets.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks everyone for your lovely messages about Herculea and my big genic Bandit. Turns out Bandit is now a mature male and is enormous. His palps are huge but ive managed to arrange a date with a lady in the north ofEngland so will be taking him in a few weeks when hes recovered from his moult.He is much bigger then his brother who matured last year. He will be missed but hopefully i will get some slings from him.
Anyway, on friday i am picking up a set of five holotheli incei slings which are a species i have wanted for a while now so quite excited about there arrival. Pics later in the week :)

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks everyone for your lovely messages about Herculea and my big genic Bandit. Turns out Bandit is now a mature male and is enormous. His palps are huge but ive managed to arrange a date with a lady in the north ofEngland so will be taking him in a few weeks when hes recovered from his moult.He is much bigger then his brother who matured last year. He will be missed but hopefully i will get some slings from him.
Anyway, on friday i am picking up a set of five holotheli incei slings which are a species i have wanted for a while now so quite excited about there arrival. Pics later in the week :)

Always a silver lining,well done hope for the best. Can't wait to see you're h.incei pics,will you try a communal ?

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yes I will let them stay together, been reading up loads and very excited about them. Just got a picture of Bandits potential gf, very pretty but dont know how to transfer it to this forum.Maybe i can take one of her when i drop him off. Thanks again for your lovely messages Martin it means a lot :)

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yes I will let them stay together, been reading up loads and very excited about them. Just got a picture of Bandits potential gf, very pretty but dont know how to transfer it to this forum.Maybe i can take one of her when i drop him off. Thanks again for your lovely messages Martin it means a lot :)

Its all a pleasure,let me know how the communal goes I have one myself. Remember,enjoy 100% or its a waste haha. Here its family,not a forum so again a pleasure kindness costs nothing . As for him,please show us the lucky lady.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yes we are lucky to have good support on here. Its strange how Bandit matured so much later then his brother Pirate but has ended up so big, he is enormous. I really hope i get some slings from him.
Also looking forward to breeding from Herculea in a couple of years time :)