• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Monster Chiller Horror Theater, Oct. 17.

Our second feature for tonight is back by popular demand......OK, so one person mentioned it......Eight Legged Freaks!!!

Viewer Discretion Advised:
If you have a spider phobia, please do not watch, however counseling is available at the popcorn stand.
IF you have Tarantulas and don't want to BECOME phobic, then don't worry.....no spiders were harmed in the making of the movie.
If you have chiggers or any other creepy eight legged mite infestations, please seek medical care immediately. Whoah, that's scary!
Enjoy the movie kids!
(P$:. It Should start automatically at the link. No need to click the screen. If the link changes when going full screen, just hit back and try again carefully as the stream is touchy.)

Enjoy what you’re doing! :beer: I would like to request Arachnophobia to be added to the list. :T:
Hahaha! I was thinking that earlier. One other mentioned that if I remember correctly.
I can't guarantee it yet, but so far there's 2 thumbs up for Arachnophobia. Tune in next weekend boys and girls for our next double matinee from Count Floyd and our special creature feature.....To Be Announced! ;)

This one goes out to Count Floyd.

Experiment in Terror!

This is the opening to a movie produced and directed by Blake Edwards of the Pink Panther series fame. The score was written by Henry Mancini.
I was reminded a little while ago at the grocery store when I ran into the Murph, a fan boy of the late Bill Cardille, aka. Chilly Billy.
Chilly Billy had a late night weekend show on an NBC tv Pittsburgh affiliate. He was famous in the area and even out competed Saturday Night Live for some years.
This was the opening to the movie, that became the opening theme song for Chiller Theater.

Just a little more of the weekend movie trivia. This is the opening theme version
by guitarist Al Caiola.
Btw, it only shut out SNL for a while in Western Pa. For a while he had a side kick, the little dude to his right. The ohio version, Hoolahan and Little John was the best IMHO. Maybe I'll post that sometime if I can find a T connection. Some of their skits were funnier than SNL and SCTV. Their theme was Polish jokes to go with classic vintage horror. Hoolahan was Polish American and the big % of poles in ohio didn't get offended. It was all in good fun. It would be banned as racist today by the censorship police.

Latest posts