• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

money spider making a burrow

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
2012-11-06 13.43.46.jpg
2012-11-06 13.43.46.jpg

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My little cutie money spider is hard at work making himself a burrow he is running up and down with pedipalps full of substrate and stopping occasional to spin some web.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Money spider is a Chile rose. I won fifty pound on a scratch card the day I got him so I called him money. I have a brother or sister of moneys called rapunzel but money is more docile of the two. He is still digging away he is so cute.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
So awesome! That's quite a burrow! How much further has he gotten now?

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
He hasn't done much more I think he got worn out lol his sister rapunzel has got a network of burrow she disappears down one hole and pops up in another one.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I didn't know Rose's want to burrow so much! How cute.
he is very cute thanks I know you shouldn't have favourites but he is so tiny compared to all my other babies I feel extra protective over him and he always seems so happy ( he is a spider version of me out, the lights are on but not much happening.) he really is a sweetie his sister rapunzel is a bit bigger and quite aloof.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
OMG I am. I am driving my hubby crazy. Since we live in a fairly rural area and the delivery fellows occasionally can't find our house (it sits back from the road a bit and has no mailbox out front. Our drive is in a curve and to be nice to the postman we placed it down the road near a neighbors existing box.) and often deliver our packages to neighbors. I have warned them all I am expecting the package and to either call me as soon as it arrives or direct the delivery man to the correct house.

Can't wait!

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hehehe, yep, I ordered the 5 Saturday night and the hubby surprised me with this one Monday night! About to start working his new substrate up. New babies should be here tomorrow!

Latest posts