• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Molting mania !!

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
In addition to my versicolor molting today, my spinifer scorpling, aka Trouble, has also molted.

I retrieved the old molt not realizing it wasn't old at all. The scorpling doesn't glow under a blacklight, meaning he probably isn't hardened up yet.

If I knew it was only today, I should've waited to pull it out. I'm sure he'll be fine. He's still unfolding now.

Scorpling spinifer newly molted 1.jpg
Scorpling spinifer newly molted 2.jpg
Spinifer molt scorpling 2.jpg
Spinifer scorpling molt 1.jpg

Last edited:

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
In addition to my versicolor molting today, my spinifer scorpling, aka Trouble, has also molted.

I retrieved the old moly not realizing it wasn't old at all. The scorpling doesn't glow under a blacklight, meaning he probably isn't hardened up yet.

If I knew it was only today, I should've waited to pull it out. I'm sure he'll be fine. He's still unfolding now.

View attachment 26925 View attachment 26926 View attachment 26927 View attachment 26928
Sweet!

Latest posts