• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Moderator Nominations

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
We are looking to bring on a few more moderators. I would like to ask you all to nominate someone you think would be a good fit. Mods will remove spam, enforce community guidelines, and help diffuse any issues between members.
You may post your nominations below.

Thank you!

Ghost

3 Year Member
We are looking to bring on a few more moderators. I would like to ask you all to nominate someone you think would be a good fit. Mods will remove spam, enforce community guidelines, and help diffuse any issues between members.
You may post your nominations below.

Thank you!

I actually have three names that I would nominate to be mods provided they would be willing to do it.
They are @Scoolman,@[email protected] one or all of them would make excellent mods IMO,As they are all level-headed
are always happy to answer questions and are very knowledgeable when it comes to keeping Tarantulas......
Edit:Forgot to tag my three nominations.

Last edited:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I actually have three names that I would nominate to be mods provided they would be willing to do it.
They are Scoolman,Tomoran.Therasoid.anyone or all of them would make excellent mods IMO,As they are all level-headed
are always happy to answer questions and are very knowledgeable when it comes to keeping Tarantulas......

Again I agree

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Have any of those nominated contacted Josh to let him know if you accept the position or not?

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I go for enn49 that was name and I think chubbs and massexodus will be the perfect combo you can't have one with out the other

I've already said I wouldn't do it as I have very little knowledge of US laws on keeping Ts (I'm in the UK) but thank you anyway.

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Personally Enn, I don't see why you'd have to have a lot of knowledge on U.S. laws when it comes to keeping tarantulas, in order to be qualified to become a mod. I mean sure it may help in certain scenarios, but I don't think it's really all that necessary. If you had a question or concern regarding them, I'm sure one of us U.S. natives could help you out.

I would definitely be interested in becoming a mod. Thb, I'm quite flattered that anyone would even mention my name when it came to this topic, but I'm grateful nonetheless. I do have some modding experience under my belt.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Personally Enn, I don't see why you'd have to have a lot of knowledge on U.S. laws when it comes to keeping tarantulas, in order to be qualified to become a mod. I mean sure it may help in certain scenarios, but I don't think it's really all that necessary. If you had a question or concern regarding them, I'm sure one of us U.S. natives could help you out.

I would definitely be interested in becoming a mod. Thb, I'm quite flattered that anyone would even mention my name when it came to this topic, but I'm grateful nonetheless. I do have some modding experience under my belt.

I've forwarded your name to Josh too.

Latest posts