• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US MM Linothele megatheloides

Jasbury

3 Year Member
I have a Linothele megatheloides that matured out on 9/30/19. He’s been eating fine. Asking $40 plus shipping.

- LAG shipping on expedited and 2-3 day shipping. Cost of shipping depends on your distance from Ohio. Inform me within 2 hours from delivery/pickup of any problems. Ensure someone will be available to receive the package so the tarantula doesn’t cook/freeze to death.

Last edited by a moderator:

LinotheleLover

3 Year Member
I have a Linothele megatheloides that matured out on 9/30/19. He’s been eating fine. Asking $40 plus shipping.

- LAG shipping on expedited and 2-3 day shipping. Cost of shipping depends on your distance from Ohio. Inform me within 2 hours from delivery/pickup of any problems. Ensure someone will be available to receive the package so the tarantula doesn’t cook/freeze to death.
Hello, is it still available?

Jasbury

3 Year Member
Yes, but he’s over 4 months matured by now... I’m doubtful he’s very viable for breeding at this point. He doesn’t move much these days.

Latest posts