• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

MM Homoeomma chilensis for a breeding loan

Kiiwhims

I’m totally new to the world of tarantula breeding and this whole forum thing, but I have a newly matured male H. chilensis. He’s molted and is now presenting his tibial hooks. If you have a female feel free to contact me. I would be willing to mail him within reason. He is my first tarantula ever and I absolutely fell in love with the H. Chilensis species because of him. It’s been increasingly hard to find more of his kind at least for me. I genuinely want this species to become more available and I would love to own more in the future. Now that he’s a mature male I know his clock is ticking and I want to make the time he does have left count!

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I’m totally new to the world of tarantula breeding and this whole forum thing, but I have a newly matured male H. chilensis. He’s molted and is now presenting his tibial hooks. If you have a female feel free to contact me. I would be willing to mail him within reason. He is my first tarantula ever and I absolutely fell in love with the H. Chilensis species because of him. It’s been increasingly hard to find more of his kind at least for me. I genuinely want this species to become more available and I would love to own more in the future. Now that he’s a mature male I know his clock is ticking and I want to make the time he does have left count!
I share your enthusiasm for chilensis I adore them! But my advice to you is that if you want him not to go to waste and be used for breeding- offer to send him off to experienced breeders who have females.. You will be extremely lucky to find anyone that would want to part with a AF :)
Good luck :)

Tarantulaholic

I have an AF and I’m looking for a MM to breed so if you would like to contact me for details drop me an email or message me on fb Nathan Jeffery, I would be more comfortable purchasing him as they aren’t the easiest to successfully pair and there’s always the risk of him being dinner, plus I need to cool her off so it won’t be a quick flip. My email address if your interested is [email protected]

Latest posts