• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mm H Mac?

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just asking as not too sure. I know they don’t develop hooks but it looks and acts like an Mm but hasn’t created a sperm web nor does it look obvious that it’s matured. Was wondering if someone was able to offer their opinion :)
Picture quality is t amazing but it’s not the easiest to get a picture of.
3E8E1D20-7243-4F6B-B98C-F434A97A6541.jpeg
C5BC5FB5-053B-4596-A962-F6B2BAF7B597.jpeg

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just managed to get a better picture as it’s not the easiest to photograph. Doesn’t look male (mature at least)

Can someone enlighten me please?

98E3B5DC-D910-4CFF-8F75-588D25C7B542.jpeg

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That's 100% mature male dude. What makes you think its not?

I was unsure to start with which is why I asked . I only posted again cos I was able to get a better picture. Have been used to seeing the emboli fairly red so this is first Mm I’ve had that hasn’t been “obvious” just wanted someone to point it out to me for sure.

spodermin

I was unsure to start with which is why I asked . I only posted again cos I was able to get a better picture. Have been used to seeing the emboli fairly red so this is first Mm I’ve had that hasn’t been “obvious” just wanted someone to point it out to me for sure.

Fair, well good luck with pairing him/finding a female!

Latest posts