• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US MM G. pulchra

mitty

3 Year Member
I have a mature male G. pulchra that I'm willing to part with. Mature molt was on 7/18/2017. I've paired him with my female and saw some good insertions.

-PRICE REDUCED FROM $200- $175 + shipping for this guy. You don't see many mature male G. pulchra's! Don't miss your chance picking this guy up.

I will also accept trades on certain species for him. If you have any trade requests, please PM me with your offers!

-TOS-

Payments - Must be sent via PayPal to [email protected]

Shipping - Boxes will ONLY be shipped out Monday - Wednesday. LAG is offered on overnight shipping. I will not be held responsible for carrier delays. Shipping quotes will be given after communicating with the buyer. I reserve the right to hold packages if weather conditions are too hot or too cold, in which case arrangements will be made to ship as soon as weather improves.

DOA - In case of DOA - cost of animal will be refunded after certain requirements have been met. However, the cost of shipping is non-refundable. Must respond via TEXT or EMAIL within 2 hours of receiving the package. Must be picked up / signed for on time of first delivery in order to receive LAG.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

mitty

3 Year Member
2523944749d5ffbaf3f585f0a17b2c11.png

PRICE HAS BEEN REDUCED.

$175 + shipping takes this guy home.