• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

MM Caribena Versicolor- Sold

Sergio

3 Year Member
I have a male Molted Jan 20th, introduced to female two weeks ago after fresh sperm web, in a large breeding tub, was kept in tub with her for about two weeks, even found a fresh sperm web, I pulled him this morning after female retreated her her cage & the cork bark burrow type she stays in, since I don't have another female selling him. He's Eaten since put back in his Enclosure and he currently roaming his enclosure looking for another female.

Asking $175/OBO Plus S/H Shipped To Lower 48 States, Overnight to your nearest FedEx for Hold to Pick Up, Weather Permitting PayPal Accepted

Attachments

• IMG_8653.JPG
    IMG_8653.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9867.jpg
    IMG_9867.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9868.jpg
    IMG_9868.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Sergio

3 Year Member
I decided to put him on hold so I could fatten him up a little bit more.. Just want to make sure he makes trip for who ever purchase him safe.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Holding on to him is making him less desirable to a breeder. Breeders want a fresh male... not a fat old one. Feed him once or twice and send him off quickly. He doesnt need to be fattened up...hes a Male. He needs to pair with a female ASAP.

Sergio

3 Year Member
Thanks For the Advice Arachnoclown, will repost him. He's roaming his enclosure, guess he's looking for another female :)

Attachments

• IMG_9867.jpg
    IMG_9867.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_9868.jpg
    IMG_9868.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Latest posts