• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

MM C. hati hati?

iHappyfi

3 Year Member
My hati hati molted about a month ago and has been hiding a refusing food since. It's finally come out and those red parts on his pedipalps make the think it's male and potentially a mature male? I can't see any hooks but I know some species don't have them. What do you guys recon?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200604-131851.png
    Screenshot_20200604-131851.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 13

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My hati hati molted about a month ago and has been hiding a refusing food since. It's finally come out and those red parts on his pedipalps make the think it's male and potentially a mature male? I can't see any hooks but I know some species don't have them. What do you guys recon?
Definitely looks MM to me.. Our one matured a while back and they don't hook out...
While he is fresh send him off for breeding? :)

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
He's tiny lol, I'm shocked. I don't have a female so I'll put him up now. Thank you
Yes they are pretty small when they mature we were surprised when our one moulted out too :)
Contact spidershop.. I know they are looking for MM hati hati.. Worth a try you might be able to swap for some slings? Good luck :)

Latest posts