• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US MM A.avic and 2 MM P.pulcher's ready for some action!!!!

MrBoom619

3 Year Member
Hey all! I have a few MM's for sale or trade!!!!

I have 2 MM P.pulcher's. One is super fresh and just hooked out 4 days ago and will be ready in about 11 days. I will not ship him out until he has taken his first meal. He will be $50.00 + shipping. I also have another MM P.pulcher whom I purchsed from Talkenlate04 on 05/14/14. He made a sperm web a little over a week ago and is locked and loaded! He is fearless as he went inside my girls hide and took it, lol! He is $50.00 + shipping.

I also have 1 fresh MM A.avic and the stud hooked out on 05/16/14. He just made a sperm web 2 nights ago and is locked and loaded! He is $30.00 + shipping.

I am open for trades so feel free to let me know what you have!

Thanks!

TOS:
I only use FedEx for shipping and will not use any other method.
2 Day - $15
Standard Overnight - $25
Priority Overnight - $35
LAG offered only for overnight shipping
DOA must be reported (pics required of specimen on it's back with a pin through the abdomen) to me within 3 hours of arrival date and I will replace your item provided I have it in stock or issue a refund for the cost of the item purchased with shipping not included. I reserve the right to have the DOA shipped back to me at your expense.
Not responsible for carrier delays.
Paypal is ONLY method of payment accepted.

Latest posts