• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Miranda Molt

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
This is the T I got from Phil, very very secretive and shy Girl, not the best shot , hoping for an appearance later tonight. :):T:
DSC_1064.JPG
DSC_1068.JPG

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Congrats Pal, hopefully she will stop being so shy now and come out and play a bit more. Did everything go OK?

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
yes mate thanks, have emailed you some of the photos:):T:
Ah OK. Have not checked mails yet. Just jumped on he forum after work like I normally do.....lol. Just the Gooties to wait for then I can ship you one of them too ☺

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Awwwwww, I like the shy babies.
This one is scared or her own shadow Ia reckon. Take shy to a whole new level.....lol. Shame as she is lovely. LC72UK has her now as had to help him on his quest for ticking all the Pokie boxes.....lol

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Have you tried giving her more hiding spots, sort of crowded like an avic? Maybe she'll feel braver with more places to feel hidden

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ah OK. Have not checked mails yet. Just jumped on he forum after work like I normally do.....lol. Just the Gooties to wait for then I can ship you one of them too ☺
Soon as a Female is ready mate, just let me know, Thanks:):T:

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Have you tried giving her more hiding spots, sort of crowded like an avic? Maybe she'll feel braver with more places to feel hidden
She has a large cork bark tube, which she rarely leaves , not while I am awake anyway, I may borrow my friends night vison recorder, just to see if she does come out when I have gone to bed.:)

Latest posts