• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Michael Jacobi- Spider shoppe

trailblazin02

3 Year Member
Met up with Michael today to pick up 6 Ts. Came in there enclosures and all look fantastic. Great guy to deal and amazing communication from start to finish..highly recommend him to anyone looking for great Ts

P. IRMINIA, H. LIVIDUM, C. FIMBRIATUS
P. METALLIC, C. DARLINGI, C. SCHIOEDTI

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Wow! I have four of the six on your list! Great choices. Love the aggressive T's and you have some good ones there. My metallica is still a sling so we can compare notes. I met Michael at a reptile show and he signed a copy of his book for me. Very knowledgeable. Seemed like a great guy and happy to hear good reviews on him as a dealer.

trailblazin02

3 Year Member
Yea he's pretty awesome. Everything came as is from him and all the ts ate immediately.
He seemed like a real cool guy. I actually met him at a local tattoo shop lol.
The metallica Is my first pokie so it's kinda new to me. I have 2 p. Ornata slings coming Wednesday along with another versi.

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Pokies are the Fast and the Furious of the T world. Until you see the speed, it is hard to comprehend. Beautiful T's though and worth the risks. The Ornatas are absolutely gorgeous. IMHO, they are the queens of all the T's.

Latest posts