• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Metalman2004

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Received a Aphonopelma hentzi from @Metalman2004.
Dealing with metalman2004 was how i like transactions to go.Communication was great kept in contact through out the transaction. Packaging was top notch. Best packaging to date out of the shipments I've gotten so far. He was very helpful with holding the T for a couple of weeks since it was to cold up here in NJ. Finally it got warm enough to ship and it was shipped out on day I requested
The T arrived healthy and was very compliant going into its new home.
I highly recommend dealing with metalman2004 if you get the chance to do so.

aragog27_tj

3 Year Member
Received a Aphonopelma hentzi from @Metalman2004.
Dealing with metalman2004 was how i like transactions to go.Communication was great kept in contact through out the transaction. Packaging was top notch. Best packaging to date out of the shipments I've gotten so far. He was very helpful with holding the T for a couple of weeks since it was to cold up here in NJ. Finally it got warm enough to ship and it was shipped out on day I requested
The T arrived healthy and was very compliant going into its new home.
I highly recommend dealing with metalman2004 if you get the chance to do so.
thats good to know ive had a few conversations with him and he is very knowledgeable. Im from New Jersey too, i live in south jersey (Vineland to be exact) im like 40 mins away from Atlantic City.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
thats good to know ive had a few conversations with him and he is very knowledgeable. Im from New Jersey too, i live in south jersey (Vineland to be exact) im like 40 mins away from Atlantic City.
I'm about 2-2.5 hours from you. I'm im Morris Co. i was down around your way in Salem Co a few years ago at glass marble event that have down then once a year. If you are interested in Ts and hit up @John2097 he is also from NJ and has some good Ts for good prices.