• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Men vs Tarantulas

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
This one is for you @Casey K.

HOW TARANTULS ARE BETTER THAN MEN

1. They are more cuddly.
2. You can have 600 tarantulas in your room. But 600 men would leave a ton of beer cans, cigar butts, and your TV would be tuned to a channel that showed cars making constant left turns.
3. While tarantulas and men both have hearing difficulties, a tarantula cannot lie to you.
4. Tarantulas are usually more intelligent.
5. While tarantulas can be defensive, threatening, and can even bite you, you'll never find one that is an asshole.
6. It is probably frowned upon to keep a man in a small enclosure.
7. Crickets are cheaper than pizza.
8. Men are needy, whereas tarantulas want for very little.

Sorry guys--it is kinda true and funny.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
This one is for you @Casey K.

HOW TARANTULS ARE BETTER THAN MEN

1. They are more cuddly.
2. You can have 600 tarantulas in your room. But 600 men would leave a ton of beer cans, cigar butts, and your TV would be tuned to a channel that showed cars making constant left turns.
3. While tarantulas and men both have hearing difficulties, a tarantula cannot lie to you.
4. Tarantulas are usually more intelligent.
5. While tarantulas can be defensive, threatening, and can even bite you, you'll never find one that is an asshole.
6. It is probably frowned upon to keep a man in a small enclosure.
7. Crickets are cheaper than pizza.
8. Men are needy, whereas tarantulas want for very little.

Sorry guys--it is kinda true and funny.

It's actually funny that you say that....just because you're a man, lol.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
IMG_2178.JPG

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Ahhhhh......cat must have all you manly men's tongues, lol....I take it your media is self explanatory? :p:D

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
#4 describes me perfectly (yeah that's right I do not consider myself to be intelligent). Being a male, I can confidently say all but #4 do not apply to me. I am more inclined to read a book or watch a paranormal based show while drinking a Pepsi and eating tlayudas instead of pizza.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
#4 describes me perfectly (yeah that's right I do not consider myself to be intelligent). Being a male, I can confidently say all but #4 do not apply to me. I am more inclined to read a book or watch a paranormal based show while drinking a Pepsi and eating tlayudas instead of pizza.
Pepsi. :) Very refreshing.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yes it is, I'm more of a diet Mountain Dew person (Pepsi product), but lately I had to settle for ordinary Pepsi

Oh....a diet 7up tastes exactly like the real deal. I love it! I like diet Pepsi and diet Dr. Pepper, too. Diet mountain Dew is ok ...but Mountain Dew gives me heartburn, lol....idk why.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
They really seemed to have chilled out a bit over there these days it's very refreshing... :) I'll always come here first but I find myself browsing AB much more regularly...
i've seen a few posts where mods were actually being fair mods there. bout time i think.

Turtlynne

3 Year Member
Pepsi...Mountain Dew...MARGARITAS people! and loved original post! however my Ts DO like watching those guys on TV driving VERY fast(you try it! ) and turning left!

Latest posts