• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Meet Pagoda

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Love the scales as well as the colours. Will you be getting any more unusual snakes this year? I look forward to seeing the photos lol
Thank You. :)
Yes I have another 3 snakes due in this month , 2 species of Rattlesnake and a European Viper.
That will be all for this year.

Jess S

Thank You. :)
Yes I have another 3 snakes due in this month , 2 species of Rattlesnake and a European Viper.
That will be all for this year.
I'd love to see the look on any contractors, central heating repair people etc you invite in, when they realise where that rattling noise is coming from bwahaha!!!

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'd love to see the look on any contractors, central heating repair people etc you invite in, when they realise where that rattling noise is coming from bwahaha!!!
Too be honest out of the 3 Rattler`s I have , I may get the odd Rattle from The Western Diamondback after lights out , the other 2 can`t be bothered. That may change though as one of the Rattlers due in is a South American Tropical species.:D