• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

May Photo Contest Winner!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
My apologies for lagging on this!
We had a great competition this month with a tiebreaker that didn't break the tie! I was left with a very tough decision but I have selected our winner for the month. Congratulations to the winner! (I don't know the actual name of the winner, DalilahBlue does, because I had to choose a winner without bias)
maytarantpotm.jpg

Cobalt

3 Year Member
Thanks alot guys, got a bit of a surprise when i came onto the forum just now and saw my picture on the front page, i didnt know that i was nr 10 :p i thought i was 9 :p

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks alot guys, got a bit of a surprise when i came onto the forum just now and saw my picture on the front page, i didnt know that i was nr 10 :p i thought i was 9 :p
That's well funny. I got muddled up with the numbers as well. Congratulations, really pretty spider.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I apologize for any confusion guys. If anyone has any suggestions on how I can improve the contest and subsequent voting please let me know.