• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Europe Mature Male Poecilotheria Metallica

Gordon

3 Year Member
Hi guys unfortunately I am forced to sell my pokie as my landlord is an ass and won't allow me to keep any tarantulas , even though my 6ft plus red tailed boa is acceptable , fortunately I can keep my b.smithi at a friend's for the forseable future and when I find somewhere can take her back, as for the poecilotheria he is too worried about the venom to risk taking him on, I haven't had him very long but have had no issues whatsoever with him, he has taken locusts and also black crickets twice a week, I'm unsure of age all though I was told he noted to full maturity around 5 months ago so if guess he's about 2.

Tos I can post anywhere LAG in the UK special delivery ( next day arrival) and could send internationally if you like all though I will do my best to ensure a very well packaged t I can't offer LAG on international deliveries, that being said I will always pack the parcel to ensure any delivery is suitable to keeping the t alive, I am looking for £80 for him and postage is 8 pounds for the uk , I will enquire into international postage costs if anyone is interested, good homes only please, also as this species is considered to have medically significant venom over 18s only please, any questions please feel free to ask, thanks for looking
20170818_161605.jpg
20170824_152921.jpg

Attachments

• 20170824_173029.jpg
    20170824_173029.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11

Latest posts