• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mature Male Orphnaecus sp. "Panay blue"

MatthewM1

3 Year Member
I have a fresh MM O. sp. "Panay blue". About a month post molt, wandering his enclosure lookin' for some loving.

$75+shipping via FedEx.

Trade offers welcome.

TOS:
Shipping is available. Venomous inverts will only be shipped via FedEx. USPS is available for non venomous inverts only. Cost of shipping will be exact shipping charge. All sales are final. Live arrival guarantee comes with anything I ship, both overnight and 2-3 day. In the event of a DOA I need to be notified within 3 hours of the package being marked delivered. Temps must be between 40°-90° for Lag to apply. I am not responsible for carrier delays, lost or stolen packages. If a DOA occurs the cost of the animal can be (shipping and any taxes are nonrefundable) or if a replacement is available it can be sent at the buyers expense. Payments accepted via PayPal.

All animals sold as unsexed unless specifically labeled otherwise. You must be 18 or older to purchase venomous inverts.

Located in Cortland, NY. Local sales are always welcome. Can deliver in the Surrounding areas (Syracuse, Binghamton, Ithaca) for an extra fee.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk