• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Martin Goss.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I was just looking around as I want a T Blondi sling & the Martin Goss website is showing as account suspended.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
That doesn't surprise me, I've emailed him a couple of times and been completely ignored.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I was just looking around as I want a T Blondi sling & the Martin Goss website is showing as account suspended.
Are you at SEAS, they have loads of blondi slings there and usually cheaper than the on line stores. average is about 35 to 50 depending on size.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Are you at SEAS, they have loads of blondi slings there and usually cheaper than the on line stores. average is about 35 to 50 depending on size.

Where abouts is SEAS? I live in Norfolk.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ashford (Kent). It's today and already started so guess you won't be there. I am not there either this year but those were the prices last year.

Zanfe

Bloundi slings were 40ish on average, strimi where 35 ish. Young Juveniles were about 55 for both. From my scanning of traders. There is also BTS event in may and I believe another in bedford in September

Latest posts