• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

March 2022 voting

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Please vote by liking your favourite picture, only one, the winner will be the photo with the most likes. Remember you can't vote for your own pic.

Voting will close on Saturday 7th May at 12 midnight GMT.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
lost-john-travolta.gif

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
You made a what? I have no problem if that is what you made. And if so, could you make more?

Haha, it's a term for a mistake so I obviously just made another by using that word in the first place. :oops:

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
Oh, I was not sure if that was an actual term in the UK or a typo. We call it a booboo which means a small mistake or usually with small children a small injury. A mother might say " oh you have a booboo, let me kiss that booboo and make it go away."

Also, BooBoo is the name of the diminutive bear sidekick to Yogi Bear, a cartoon here in the US in the 1970s about a trouble making bear always stealing picnic baskets from tourists visiting a natural reserve (Jellystone Park). He claimed he was smarter than the average bear.

Oh, and one last thing. Here in the states a boob can also refer to a stupid person or someone who acted stupid as in "God, what a boob that guy is."

One more thing, Television is sometimes called the Boobtube.

Ok I think i am all boobed out.