• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Making some rooooooooom!

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
Available
A.metallica/3 inches/unsexed/$30
B.albopilosum (Real Honduran)/2 1/2 inches/unsexed/$20 each
B.vagans/4 inches/unsexed/$45 each
C.sanderi/1 inch/unsexed/$20 each
C.sp. kaeng krachan/1 1/2 inches/$20 each
C.sp.prachuap khiri khan/2 1/2/female/$50
P.cancerides/5 1/2 inches/dark phase/unsexed/$50
P.cancerides/5 inches/light phase/unsexed/$40
P.miranda/2 3/4 inches/male/$35
P.miranda/3 inches/female (molted in transit from the U.K. 2 weeks ago, lost one leg as a result,will grow back next molt) $65
P.ornata/penultimate male/$35
P.smith/4 inches/female/$150
P.smithi/5 inches/female/$175 (pending)
P.striata/2 3/4 inches/suspect male/$35
P.tigrinawesseli/2 1/2 inches/female/$45
P.vittata/MM/$30 (pending)

Husbandry
6 oz 4.5″x 1.25″ deli cups with lids, punched holes for ventilation, stackable, great for 1/2 in to 1 1/2 in slings and juveniles $1.00 each

48 oz. 6.75″ x 3.25″ deli cups with lids, punched holes for ventilation, stackable, great for 1/2 in to 1 1/2 inch to 2 1/2 inch juveniles $1.50 each

96 oz. 9.75 x 3.0 deli cups with lids, punched holes for ventilation, stackable, great for 2 1/2 inch juveniles to sub-adult tarantulas $2.00 each

Terms of Service
1. Transactions/payments are made through Paypal.
2. Forward your zip code for a shipping quote to your locale.
3. L.A.G. (LIVE ANIMAL GUARANTEE) is applicable to orders shipped via Express or Overnight modes.
4. L.A.G. entails replacement replacement of said tarantula(s) or scorpion(s) or refund of monies paid for said tarantula(s) or scorpion(s) minus costs of shipping.
5. Discretion in shipping of said tarantula(s) or scorpion(s) is used when temps drop below 60 degrees and rise above 90 degrees.

As always, THANKS FOR CHECKING

Neilwallace

3 Year Member
Hi, i'll take your P. Miranda, 1 PC dark phase, 1 Vagans, and can i have a few of your p.murinus if you still have the murinus available for free i will pay for extra shipping for the murinus.

My zip code is 91706 i live in california

Latest posts