• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US M balfouri MM x4

Scoolman

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have 4 MM that have been actively pursuing my females in my communal setup. I think they have done their part, and need to be moved out before the females tire of them and decide to have lunch. I prefer to sell or trade, not interested in a loan(unless you are experienced, and have previous loan reviews)

Feel free to make offers. I am not looking to make my millions, nor should you be inconsiderate and low-ball me.
Trades of interest:
B cabocla female
I mira female
C dyscolus female

Terms of Service
Live arrival is guaranteed (LAG) on all shipments, provided some one receives the package on the first delivery attempt Shipments will not be made when temperatures are above 85 or below 50 degrees F. All claims of DOA must be made the same day the animals arrive, through email, not PM, photographic evidence is required, and deceased animals must be returned if requested. Either, a replacement will be sent out if possible, or a refund of the purchase price issued, shipping fees are nonrefundable. I do not offer a "No LAG" option (Express is not overnight shipping, and will not be offered as a shipping option). If I cannot guarantee the safety of my animals during transit I will delay shipment until I can guarantee safe transit.

I guarantee that animals are properly sexed: Animals sold as "sexed" are guaranteed to be as advertised. If you have reason to believe the animals were sexed incorrectly you must notify me within 2 days (48 hrs) from date of delivery. After 48 hours I will assume you are pleased with your purchase and all animals were sexed appropriately when applicable.

I take great pride in the care of my tarantulas. Any tarantula that I feel is not healthy and strong will not be put on my list. I guarantee that tarantulas leave me in good health, and that they will arrive to you in good health. If for any reason you suspect the spider is not doing well, it must be reported to me within 48 hours of arrival.

Trades: Trade offers are welcome. I will not ship first when approached with a trade offer. If the package shipped to me contains misidentified animals, incorrectly sexed animals, or animals of a much different size than agreed upon, one of the two following actions will take place: (1) Your package will be returned to you at your expense, or (2) the trade will be renegotiated, and adjusted to account for the misidentified or incorrectly sexed or measured animals.