• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

LP's new home.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Rehoused the LP today. Still is settling in so can't really see it.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

SpiderDad61

3 Year Member
Rehoused the LP today. Still is settling in so can't really see it.View attachment 19699
View attachment 19697 View attachment 19698
Very nice. Looks like Jamie's. I'd add a tad more substrate tho. Also compress it tight. The LP slings love to burrow and will go as deep as allowed. If u add more and compress it, when the LP starts making caves, it will not implode. I use the exact same set ups for my LP slings and every one I've had burrowed a maze to the bottom.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Very nice. Looks like Jamie's. I'd add a tad more substrate tho. Also compress it tight. The LP slings love to burrow and will go as deep as allowed. If u add more and compress it, when the LP starts making caves, it will not implode. I use the exact same set ups for my LP slings and every one I've had burrowed a maze to the bottom.
Yeah the cages are from Jamie's the T is from net-bug :) i can't do anything atm. The lp sealed off its entrance and hasnt shown its face for about a week or two. I burrowed to the bottom so i can sometimes see it, lol.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Went and checked today. The LP opened its door back up.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,017.8 KB · Views: 16

Redacted

3 Year Member
Yeah the cages are from Jamie's the T is from net-bug :) i can't do anything atm. The lp sealed off its entrance and hasnt shown its face for about a week or two. I burrowed to the bottom so i can sometimes see it, lol.
Heard good things about Jamie's enclosures.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Only thing i don't like is the vent in the side or top. you get the same amac boxes she uses from the www.containerstore.com and drill your own vent holes, roughly $2 a piece plus shipping. Quite a bit cheaper ;)
I was thinkng about making my own on the next set of slings. I got these since im new to Ts and heard good things about them and just wanted to get something thats premade for the beginning .

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I was thinkng about making my own on the next set of slings. I got these since im new to Ts and heard good things about them and just wanted to get something thats premade for the beginning .
I did the same thing. Bad thing about the container store is their shipping and customer service sucks horribly. Find one locally or order in advance ;)

Latest posts